Wednesday, 1 February 2017

The East Wind Blog Challenge - February 2017

Hello everyone! Well I have been a tad slack with my blog I know! I wont make any promises to improve on that cause I hate making promise I can not guarantee to keep! But you should see at least two posts per month now that things have changed a little over at The East Wind. There will no longer be challenges through Facebook so the design team will all be contributing to the blog challenge. So that brings me to this month's challenge! 
LOVE AND ROMANCE
For this challenge I have used Aurora - Love You that I have coloured in Copics.


Don't forget to drop by The East Wind Blog to be inspired by the other amazing Design Team members!


2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've used, Shannon! It's a beautiful card and I love your butterflies! xx

    ReplyDelete