Sunday, 7 August 2016

Inspiration for the August Corrosive Challenge blog!

Welcome everyone to this month's inspiration for the Corrosive Challenge Blog!

This month the theme is: "HOT , HOT SUMMER". I have thought outside of the square for this theme using B58-Elvis, from our sponsor Mari Digis. I have created on off the page, multi-media piece of art in a frame. I coloured Elvis with Copics and fussy cut him out. I then created the stage curtains using some satin and added the stage for him to sing on! I digitally added his "Speech bubble" as I didn't like how the one I made looked on my actual project.

Thank you for visiting.
Shannon



This month's FANTASTIC sponsors are:




                                 








Our  winner will  choose 3 images used from 
DT's projects by  MARI DIGIS.
 The Top 3 Picks 1 digi from KENNYK STAMPS 
each one. Great prizes!!!!



You have until August 31st  7am EST to play along! 
Thanks for join us! As always, we can't wait to be inspired 
by your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment