Saturday, 11 June 2016

June inspiration for The Corrosive Challenge Blog

Welcome again to my inspiration piece for The Corrosive Challenge Blog. This month's  theme: "LOTS OF LAYERS".  If you've been following me for a while, you will know I have a clean and simple style. Doing many layers was not in my comfort zone for sure! But I managed 5 layers! That is a lot for me lol. 

For this challenge, I have used Mad hatter by SLS Lines. He was so much fun to colour! I had planned on making a card with the image but the more I played around, the more confident I was that I needed to create this 8" round canvas panel wall hanging! I coloured this fab stamp with Copics, surprise surprise, and all the embellishments have been in my creative stash for at least 10 years! Yikes! I may just be a Crafty hoarder! 


Thank you for dropping by to have a look. Please have a look at the other team member's fantastic creations too on the Corrosive Challenge Blog.


This month's FANTASTIC sponsors are:







You have until 30th June 7am EST to play along! Thanks for join us!  As always, we can't wait to be inspired by your creations!




No comments:

Post a Comment