Saturday, 12 March 2016

Gypsy Flower by Moonflower Digital Stamps



Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my absolute favourite Moonflower digi, Gypsy Flower. This gorgeous image was the very first of Andrea's that I had seen and feel in love with her work. For my card I change my normal routine by deciding on my papers first and then colouring to match.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, E21 and R20 for blush 
Hair: E00, E08 and E09
Ribbon and shirt: RV000, RV02, RV04, RV06 and E04
Corset: C0, C1, W3, W5, W7, W9 and 100
Leaves: YG11 and YG63

Thank you for visiting today.
Shannon xxx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning xx absolutely beautiful xx hugs Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Ness! Hugely appreciated xxx

      Delete
  2. Wowww, beautiful colouring!!! Congrats!!!
    Hugs.
    Ana Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, beautiful colouring!!! Congrats!!!
    Hugs.
    Ana Isabel

    ReplyDelete