Monday, 21 December 2015

My latest for The East Wind



I have been terrible at keeping you all updated with my projects for The East Wind! I guess that is the problem when I had been focusing my shares only in a large number of colouring and stamp groups on Facebook! I do sincerely apologize to those who follow me. I will endeavor to be much more regular with these amazing images!




My first card is using "Dear Santa" which was coloured with Copics.




'Marvelous Spatuletail'  coloured with Copics and the background done with Distress Inks.




Aurora 'Sharing Autumn' also coloured with Copics.




'Trapped' Coloured with Copics. This was my very first attempt at rainbow colouring!



'Aurora 'Siesta III'  also coloured with Copics.


Aurora 'Balloons in Copic. this was a really good image to practice transparency!




'Gastwown steamclock '  coloured with Prismacolours on heavy watercolour paper. 


Want to know what is great about these last two images? they also come merged as one! You can find it HERE

WHEW! That was alot to take in I know! I wish you all a wonderful day/night.






No comments:

Post a Comment