Friday, 2 October 2015

Sherri Baldy's new fairies

Well my position on the design team for Sherri and her Besties was alot shorter than I had intended and wanted, but sometimes things don't always go to plan. It was my decision to part ways, but I am leaving on good terms with all of the fabulous girls on the team. they really are a talented group of ladies and I am honored I got to work with them.  Before I left I got to colour these gorgeous fairies that have just been released. For both of these cuties, I coloured the fairies and the house with Copics and completed the backgrounds using Distress Inks.

You can find this first digi HERE




And you can find this fairy HERE
And the house, HERE. This little house also comes with a version with some writing.





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous coloring. I love them both. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your kind words xxx

      Delete