Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Eek! I've been quiet! Please enjoy my latest East Wind creations

Whew it's been a busy few weeks in my household hence my lack of posts! I am sorry it has been a while! So tonight I am going to show you a few pieces I have been working on from The East Wind. If anyone requests my colour combos for any, I will write up a more detailed post! Soooo first up is....
This is Lucy Loo Mermaid 2  She is today's new release and I loved colouring her!





This one is Purple Poppy....I have framed her and have her on display. I seriously LOVE this one!


This one is Aurora Hibiscus and features a super cute Sloth! I have coloured her using the no lines technique.






This one is called Dragon's Tear



And finally, this card was made as a design team gift to a lucky TEW customer and featured the adorable Witch and a kitty.





2 comments: