Friday, 11 September 2015

Tumbelina faery from Moonflower Digital Stamps

This month Moonflower Digital Stamps are having an Autumn theme challenge over on their Facebook group, so I thought I'd make an entry using Tumbelina faery (free file in group). I gave myself the extra challenge of doing her wings in ombre. I have never coloured anything in this style/blend and was worried I'd ruin my whole picture. I know, I know...I should always start with the area of most concern when in doubt...I just never do it. Anyway, she turned out pretty darn good I think! I have had a couple ladies ask for my colour combos, so instead of repeating myself, I thought I would share for all.


Copics used:

Skin: E000, E00. E11,E13, E21, R20
Hair: E.41, E43 and E44
Outfit: E31, E33, E35 and E37
Flowers: YR000, YR00 and YR02
Wings: YR02, 
YR04, YR07 and YR09, YG63, YG67 and YG95

No comments:

Post a Comment