Thursday, 17 September 2015

Exciting news!

As many of you would know by now, I have an eclectic taste in many things, and that includes the images I colour. When I first began colouring, I only coloured small cute images using rubber/clear stamps. I then progressed into more detail and let my style grow! For a long time I have focused on more realistic styles and when an order came through requiring a cute stamp, it through me back out of my comfort zone! Honestly I had lost touch with colouring less intricate or realistic styles! I lost my "cute". When I started out, I had bought some gorgeous stamps that I had planned on working my way up to...really I was a beginner of the very basic! These images scared me when I started because to me, they looked difficult! I bought them, and never coloured them! Well now I have the privilege of being on the design team of this very company whose images I was scared to colour!

That is right! I am proud to announce I am a new Design Team member for Sherri Baldy's My Besties! Today was the release day for images including those I coloured! This is the first Christmas Bestie project I made and you can find the stamp HERE


The second project and image can be found HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment