Sunday, 30 August 2015

Wonderful artist I've just discovered!

This week I stumbled upon an artist I wish I had of found sooner! MoonFlower digital stamps, has quite a few stamps that will slowly be added to my collection as my budget allows. The more realistic style images are really up my alley and ones I'm loving colouring! This image was the freebie that was sent with this month's newsletter. You can find the Blog HERE. There is also a Facebook Group where there is currently a competition going on with the theme "On the blue" which I entered my make into. So for those interested in my colours, here we go!


Copics used:

Skin: E000, E00. E11,E13, E21, R20
Hair: E50, E51 and E53
Outfit and ribbons: B91, B93, B95, B97 and B99, C1, C2 and C3 (White bands)
Leaves: G000, G00, G02
Flowers: RV000, RV02 and RV04


5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is flawless. I've been staring at this card for a long time in awe. I love the colors you chose for her hair and outfit. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image and coloring here is just beautiful! I love it =) You've done a fabulous job on her! =) The rest of the card is nice, but she's the big focus-stealer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I kept the card simple to have her as the main focus so I'm really happy that it worked :)

      Delete