Tuesday, 14 July 2015

MiC July challenge entry

This month over at Make it Crafty they have a new challenge... Cas-challenge-shaker-cards! CAS is my style on a regular basis and I used to make lots of shaker boxers on my scrapbook in layouts when they were popular years ago! I knew what I wanted to do straight away for this challenge but boy I had forgotten the tricks I had to making shaker boxes! My first attempt was a miserable failure. My second attempt looked fantastic on its beautiful Prima flower paper and I had lovely flower sequins in multiple sizes and colours. It really looked gorgeous...until I put glitter in it which got stuck the the acetate so badly that you couldn't see all the pretty shaped sequins. So for my third attempt I stuck with heart sequins alone and changed the entire look of what I had planned! Maybe it's for the better, I don't know. But I love the final look anyway. Image is Jacinta sitting dreaming. 




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love how your image is perched on the shaker. Thanks so much for joining our Shaker Challenge at Make it Clean and Simple. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete