Sunday, 24 May 2015

"Jackie" form Tiddly Inks

One of my latest orders from my Little cottage bussiness was for an Egyptian themed A4 colouring. So I went searching for a few different stamps for my customer to choose from, and she decided on "Jackie" from Tiddly Inks. For this piece I went with a bit of mixed media instead of just Copics...for two reasons. First being that a completely inked A4 sheet would used a horrendous amount of ink that I just don't charge enough for, and secondly I didn't have refills for my sky colours! For this piece I used "Chipped Sapphire" and "Stormy Sky" distress ink for the sky and "Vintage Photo" for the sand. "Squeezed Lemonade" was used for the moon glow and a little white acrylic paint was used where the brightest moonlight glow would be as well as the brighter stars and clouds. The faint stars were added with a light spray of water. "Jackie" was coloured with Copics as was the Pyramids and features in the sand,


Copics used:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20 (blush)
Eyes: B91, B95, B97 and B99
Hair: W3, W7, W9 and 100
Hair beads: YR09, E08 and E09
Feathers: Blue - B00, B02, B05, and C3
Green - G02, G05, G07, and BG75
Dress: G21, G94 and G99
Gold features: YR23, YR24 and Y28
Rubies: R14 and R49
Pyramids and sand: E31, E33 and E35




No comments:

Post a Comment