Friday, 15 May 2015

Inspiration piece #5 for Slinky♥Tart

I just have to say how much I love being on the design team for Tamara at Slinky♥Tart. Not only are her images to my taste, but the team as a whole are amazing women that I can fit in with! I am still pretty chuffed at being a part of this team!

This week for my inspiration piece for the Slinky Blog I decided to step my ante up a bit by making my first side step card! the first one I made was too small for the image I had coloured, so I needed to go up to an A4 size starting piece of card. I followed the directions from Card Making Magic and trimmed off around 2cm after adding the Kaiser stamp.,,,simply because this stamp didn't fill the space as I had wanted!

For this card, I have used We like it dirty from Slinky♥Tart, the beach scene from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up "Congrats" collection. I coloured with the below Copics, but I also used my white paint pen (to paint the clouds), Twinkling H20 (background being the Slinky), Glossy Accents (on the VW window and on the water out of the hose) and I also used my "Snow Pen" to create a 3D effect with the suds and sea foam.

Copics used for my Slinky girl

Skin: E000, E00. E04, E11, E21 and R20 (blush)
Hair: E43, E44 and E47
Lips: RV000, RV02 and RV04
Eyes: B91 and B95
Bikini: RV000, RV02 and RV04
Shirt: B000, B00 and B02
Sponge: YR000, YR00, YR02 and Y11
Hose: YG63 and YG67
Water: B60
VW - Car: G000, G00, G02
- Headlight: Y00, Y11 and C2
- Tyres: W5 and W7
Shadows: C1 and C2

Copics used for beach scene

Trees: G21, G94, E43 and E44
Grass: G02
Sand: E000 and E00
Water: B00 and B02
Hammock: RV02 and RV04
Shadows: C2





2 comments:

  1. Saw this on Outside the Lines and just HAD to come comment! WOW, what a fabulous scene you've created. So beautifully colored, it looks like and actual photograph. Love the slinky Tart image and the fab sentiment, too. Amazing creation! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the fabulous feedback Donna! Very much appreciated. xxx

    ReplyDelete