Thursday, 21 May 2015

Exciting news!

O.M.G! *squeal*

When I first started my blog not long ago, I mentioned I only have a few real favourite stamping companies that are my "go to" brands. It wasn't long after I started this blog, I became a design team member for one of these brands, Slinky♥Tart. It is truly an amazing team and I am honored to be a part of it!

Now to my amazement and excitement, I have been asked to join the Instagram Design Team for one of my other favourite brands!!! The East Wind is another brand that I just love love love because Unky's stamps have variety and spice, sex appeal and sass and there is that bit of "difference" that I am drawn to! I seriously like things a bit left of center 99% of the time and that is offered with The East Wind.

You can find The East Wind stamps here HERE

You can follow The East wind Blog HERE

And you can follow me on Instagram HERE

Here is one of The East Wind images that I coloured the week before last, but yet to put on a card!



 And this is one of my favourite TEW images that I have coloured!


And One that I love that is a little "different" ;)




4 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you're on the team!! You are an awesome addition!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Myndi. I'm super excited!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Myndi. I'm super excited!

      Delete
  2. So happy you've joined the TEW family! Fabulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete