Sunday, 5 April 2015

Second creation for Slinky Tarts

I really do love the Slinky Tart images! I mean, I wouldn't have agreed to be on the team if I didn't, let alone buying them! They are an addiction I must say. This week, I have used Blood Soup! As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her! Why? Well apart from her looking like a hot little rebel hold that garlic, it was the perfect stamp for my husband who has AB blood and loves vampires (except those sparkling ones lol). So let me introduce you to this sassy vamp!


Copics used:

Skin: E50,E51 and E53
Hair: W3, W7, W9 and 100
Eyes: Y35, R14 and R27
Dress and blood: R14, R27, R46 and R59
Belt: W7,W9 and 100
Accessories: C2, C3, C5 and 100 with a touch of my white paint pen

2 comments:

  1. great colouring and love what you have done will be following your blog x

    ReplyDelete