Monday, 13 April 2015

NEW stamps at Spunky♥Tart


You read that right! I seriously didn't misspell Slinky♥Tart. The talented Tamara has created another line of her images and done some revamping of some favourites and best sellers in what used to be The Stamping Chef. This new line continues to have the sass of her Slinky girls but are more "decent". Now I use that word loosely because I find nothing indecent about the Slinkies! But this new range will appeal to those who love the sass but want a bit more coverage. I was privileged enough to get to colour this stamp first! I felt like a giddy school girl getting to jump the queue!

Please let me introduce "Talk to the Hand". You can find her HERE.




I kept this card CAS because I felt the space was needed to make the whole point of the stamp and sentiment (that comes with the stamp in a separate file!)

Copics Used:

Skin: Skin: E000, E00. E04, E11, E21 and R20 (blush)
Hair: E43, E44 and E47
Shirt: W5, W7,W9 and 100 
Star and socks: C1, C3 and C5
Shorts and strips on socks: B91, B95, and B97

No comments:

Post a Comment