Friday, 17 April 2015

My third project for Slinky♥Tart

For this week's DT inspiration piece, I used Slinky♥Tart's Check the Chickas. Simply because of the nature of this stamp, I wanted my card to be a little bit "more". Breast cancer awareness is an important topic that not only women should pay attention to, but men aswell! Yes men too can get beast cancer too! 

So now for some details of this special easel card!


All of the papers and embellishments are from my stash that I have accumulated over the past 12 years! The patterned paper is from Kaiser. The ribbon hand made using two strips of glitter card glued back to back. The Hope embellishment is an old K&Co chipboard embellishment that I covered in matching cardstock used to make the card and Making Memories alphabet rub-ons used. The large satin flower is from Shabby Flowers Wholesale.

Copics used:

Skin: E50,E51 and E53
Hair: E41, E43 and E44
Eyes: B91 and B95
Ribbons and underwear: RV00, RV02 and RV04

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Shannon and beautiful colouring too.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete