Tuesday, 7 April 2015

How Krafty!

Have I said I love a challenge? I'm quite sure I have! It seems to make me think a little harder and try new things or even revisit old things.

Over on The East Wind's Facebook page, the current challenge is to colour on Kraft. this is where the something new part played a role! I have never coloured on Kraft Card. Ever! Now to colour the image...this is where the revisiting old came to play! So to colour this cropped version of "Spanish Guitar", I dragged out my 23 year old tin of Derwent Studio pencils! They have been well loved and all their lengths vary from barely usable to near new and unfortunately I can't share all the colours I have used since some names have rubbed off from their generous use when I was younger! The quote is a stamp from Little Darlings, Vintage Affections, Vintage Everyday set.


1 comment: