Thursday, 12 March 2015

I'm about more than colours!


One of my favourite things to make, other than colouring, is Sock Monkeys! Each monkey I make is one of a kind and I wont replicate exactly! I love bringing out each one's personality as I make it. I wouldn't go so far as to say they speak to me...but well, they do tend to let me know how they should be made as soon as I start stuffing them. below are some of the ones I have made and sold.
If you'd like to discuss me making one for you, please contact me here or over on my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ShannonsCustomMadeWallHangingsAndGifts



1 comment:

  1. Hello Monkey Mate. I make sock monkeys too over in uk. Love your cheeky characters. Found you from kit & clowder. Following your new blog which is fab ! I have pics of my boys ( they are all males in my world for some reason?) pop over and say hi!
    Liz www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete