Saturday, 7 March 2015

Exciting Announcement

Ever have one of those moments that just make your day/week/month/ year? You know, one of those moments where something you do for the love of it is admired and appreciated by someone who doesn't do so out of obligation (like hubby). Well I had one of those moments yesterday!
I have been asked to join the amazing design team for one of my favourite stamping artists! Slinky ♡ Tart has the best "Smexy" stamps you will find! Not only do I love them, but so does my amazing husband and those close to me. These stamps have sex appeal and are perfect for cards to give to your partner!  My "50 Shades" card is one of these sexy stamps. I will post this card with all of the details tomorrow as I have been asked for my colours.
You can look at all the available Smexy stamps at the below link...and if you find one you would love for me to colour and make into a card for you, please inbox me on my Facebook page.
Shannon

http://payhip.com/SlinkyTart

No comments:

Post a Comment